Blogger is being.....slow. To say the least. There's something going on with the people who work there. But They plan to keep Blogger going, so yay!
Because of the upcoming double cohort and the four year high school program in Ontario, my school has decided that many of the courses my year had to take (note: REQUIRED to take) are now either a.) optional or b.) obselete. That is, many of the courses I had to take in grade 10 and 11 were useless. Which means...I wasted about 50 hours of sweat and toil on courses I didn't need! Grade 11 french, Environmental Science (look! Bunnies eat grass!), French Conversation, RK....I could have taken another year of Spanish, but no, I had to take french. *fuming for 5 minutes*(LATER...)
I was just thinking this morning that I was finally catching up on my school work: handed in two assignments today, finished another project...and then BAM! Robotics meeting after school today and tomorrow, course selection meeting tonight at 7, physics quiz tomorow, algeo test the day after, Snowflake (winter retreat) on friday. BLEUGH! Leave me alone!
2.06.2001
at
9:47 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment