4.02.2001

Happy April Fool's Day!!!!

........Ha! Gotcha! It's not April 1st! it's April 2nd! Sucker!

........Wait....That means I can't play pranks on anyone...crap.

~~~~~~~~~


Well, I just got back from the leadership weekend for the grade 12's at my school. Only 4 hours of sleep + daylight savings tim (i.e. lost an hour of sleep the night before) = VERY TIRED STUDENT. The workshop only lasts until lunch monday, but we still have to go to class. So if I fall asleep in the middle of Geography, I'll blame it on the school.

~~~~~~~~~


More songs I have to download:


Pixies - Here Comes Your Man*
Citizen Kane - Better Days*
J. Englishman - More*
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy*
Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffany's
Crystal Method - Busy Child*
See Spot Run - Weightless*
Electrasy - Cosmic Castaway*
BTK - Peppyrock*
Enya - Only Time
Stuff by Sting
Big Wreck - The Oaf*
Eels - Mr. E's Beautiful Blues*
Age of Electric - Remote Control*
Moby feat. Gwen Stefani - South Side*
More stuff by Moby


(*songs courtesy of Heggs :) Very punky-rocky-alternative-electronica-ish, but that's good)

Of course, with the cruddy 56K connection I have at home, it'll take forever and a day to get it done. Thank God for Getright...

No comments: