Testing...testing...It lives! It lives!
I've been really busy, what with soledrive site, english essays, APs, normal exams, and finding time to slack off relax.
Boh-boh was sick for a while. Stroke? Or ear infection. His balance was off and his head was tilted to the right all the time, but he's a lot better. Homing nearly had a heart attack when I told him. Heck, he almost gave everyone in the restaurant a heart attack when he yelled "What?!" when I told him it might have been a stroke.
Watched Episode II last Saturday with Jen, Seemal and Meg. Bumped into Dri and Ming at the Sheppard Centre at lunch. Everyone in the theater was either a) male or b) students skipping afternoon classes. Well, not us (a chilly May Day at the park means early dismissal).
5.13.2002
at
10:41 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment