SARSapalooza! EXCLAMATION MARK!! Part 2!
Wow.
What a show. Even though we only showed up for the last two acts (pre-show dinner at home took considerately longer than we thought), it was amazing. AC/DC kicked ass (I *heart* Angus and his darling little shorts and bobby socks. Back in Black, Highway to Hell, You Shook Me All Night Long...sigh...) and the Stones were cool (Justin did a duet with Mick...poor boy got water bottles chucked at him on stage). Very nice of Mick to open the show in a bright pink jacket so everyone could see him.
We (me, Ming, Katie and Ant) managed to get pretty close to the stage. Well, relatively speaking anyway; we made it past the 101 marker to the left of the stage near the seated section. Some guy climbed to the top of the 101 marker and stayed there for the rest of the show. He had the best seat of all 450, 000 of us (damn him). Too bad by the time he climbed down, there were several secuirity guards and cops waiting to give him a stern talking to.
A Stupid Fat Old Drunk Guy approached me at one point and started rambling about backstage passes, would I like one, did I speak English. I just smiled nervously and sidled away until rescued by brother and co. SFODG said he felt like going onstage and doing Stuff (like taking off his shirt...oh geez). Which we whole-heartedly encouraged him to go far, far away and try. I hope he tripped on a lobster.
Also, similar to the Foo Fighters concert, lots of people high on, umm, the music. Yes. The music.
8.03.2003
at
12:54 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment