9.16.2003

Modnar

Today was one of those perfect, perfect days. A warm sunny day with a hint of autumn present in the slightly chilly breeze and reddening maple leaves...and then Hurricane Isabel comes and smashes it all to bits! RAAARRR!! In other words, rainy weekend ahead.

Speaking of which, may be going home this weekend if I can bum a ride off Mr. Aaron or Ms. Katie's friend. To quote Nitz, "I'm all out of food and clean clothes, so I'm going home this weekend." Well, I never really had much food to begin with, so I'm wallowing in guilt for bumming off my housemates for two weeks. To remedy this, am planning to stock up on siu long bao, rice noodles, wheat noodles, Chinese vegetables and Vita Lemon Tea, (also known as my other crack).

Professors are all decent this year. History prof is slightly flaky (and by slightly, I mean very). Computer architecture prof has a pot belly! Hee hee! Same cheery Java prof as last year. English prof is both interesting, informative and funny (lucky!). And my discrete mathematics prof is weird and kinda German.

There are more keeners/know-it-alls this year. I want to smack them and hear all that hot air slowly hissing out of them.

No comments: