"It was clear...except for stuff."
Studying for exams, first one on Wednesday. So of course I'm procrastinating even better than I did before. The material isn't too hard (two of the three CISC exams are openbook), but like the title of this post says...I need some clarification. Well, lots.
Trying to get my grubby hands on a copy of The Tick (animated series from, like, ten years ago). Typical Tick moments:
Tick: We need a battle-cry.
Arthur: A what?
Tick: You know, a cool thing we say before entering battle.
Arthur: Oh, you mean 'Not in the face! Not in the face!'?
Tick: Hmmm, lacks force, chum. What we need is something like....'Spoon!'
Arthur: Huh?
Tick: Spoon!
Arthur: I don't get it.
Tick: SPOON!
Arthur: Whatever, I'm just the sidekick.
Tick: You know, I've heard that the smarter you are the wrinklier your brain; and your guys brains must be the wrinkliest! Oh, sure, ordinary Joes like me and Arthur here, maybe our brains are a little on the smooth side, but you don't have to be a genius to know that Evil is Bad! And Good...isn't!
Tick: Roofpig! Most unexpected!
Tick: Isn't sanity really just a one trick pony, anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking! But when you're good and crazy…ooh hoo hoo hoo…the sky's the limit!
Tick: Ok, buddy, I'm taking off the kid gloves and putting on the VERY MAD gloves!
Tick: OK, here are the ABC's of being a superhero. A is for Action. B and C are for Battlecry.
No comments:
Post a Comment