Why, Lucas? Why?
Okay, although my brother swears that he believes Lucas will "pull it together" for Episode III, I have not one iota of faith that The George will make a decent movie out of it. Look how awful Episodes I & II were: the writing was atrocious (Anakin obsessing over Amidala for TEN years? Since he was 9? That's not romantic, that's creepy), the casting dubious, etc. But since I have to go to class now I leave you with this, from The Bynk Zone:
"So now, every time I see Vader saying great lines like 'Obi-wan was wise to hide her existence from me. Now his failure is complete', I'll be hearing 'Neener-neener, I know who she is now, and i'm gonna maker her evil so we can do evil things, like...like wear black and worship SATAN!' My god, Lucas turned Darth Vader into DARK HELMET!"So when I do get around to watching Ep. III, I'll always see Rick Moranis instead of Hayden Christiansen. "Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."
No comments:
Post a Comment