I'm baaaaaa-aaaack...Well San Fran was fun. I have so many impressions and experiences that it's impossible to describe them all. Cable cars are fun. I want them in Toronto. The fare is too expensive, though. US $2 for a one way trip! Sheesh. Fisherman's Wharf was very fishy, cold and toursity. My mom and I went on a boat tour of the Bay. Again, cold and windy. People kept on thinking we were Japanese tourists.
We did a lot of shopping. Our hotel was located next to Union Square, so we walked around Macy's and the like for a while, but left after 5 minutes in each store. Is it just me, or is everything more pricey in America? We had bought a Gundam model kit (Custom Sandrock - Endless Waltz) for my nephew in Toronto for about $20 Canadian. Later, he told us he bought a Custom Deathscythe (also from the Endless Waltz series) for $25 American, which equals about $37 Canadian.
6.24.2001
at
6:52 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment