9.03.2002

Frosh II

More get-to-know-you activities. Playfair at Jock Harty Arena (i.e. sweathole, as no aircon) where we met and forgot names of about a hundred people. Went on a short campus tour and then lunch. Our floor decided to visit Leonard Hall for lunch. I think I'm going to get tired of caf food very quickly (within a month).

Free time for a couple of hours; talked with Mo and visited Alli on the engineering section. After an insanely early dinner, headed over to Grant Hall for Existere, a series a skits about life as a frosh.Very, um, candid. About everything: dorms, first impressions and sex.

Free time afterwards, including a concert by Bedouin Soundclash at Jock Harty. Since I didn't get any sleep last night, I was too tired to go. Instead sat in room like a lifeless zombie and ICQd. My LOTR poster (where the Fellowship is on the river) is getting a lot of admiration.

Homesick. :(

No comments: