9.04.2002

Frosh III

For the first time in a week, I was on my way to a good night's rest. Until the fire alarm attacked me and forced me out of bed at 3.30 AM, along with the other 799 residents of Vic Hall. Bloody hell!

When we were finally let back in at 4 AM, my roomie and I managed to squeeze in another three hours of sleep until we had to get up in time for the collect the frosh parade. At 9, we watched as the Con Eddies of 2006 were doused in a coat of talc powder by their silver painted Gaels. Joined my Gael group and got our frosh packages (including a t-shirt, that I managed to put on backwards.)

Went to Jock Harty again for a welcome meeting. Cheered for about 2 hours straight and then went to lunch. very bored and tired at this point, so when I bumped into a girl I met at the Playfair thingie, it didn't take much for me to leave my group and wander around campus with her. We walked over to the JDUC and bought junkfood. Checked out used books and purple engineering boys (she has her eye on a few.) After, went to her room and watched a movie on her laptop (Studio Ghibli) and ate a pile of chips.

At dinner, we decided we didn't want to go to Pub Night (a.k.a. get plastered.) Instead, we got dressed up and walked around the campus some more. Got back to rez and talked to Katie, who is back in town along with all the rest of the upper years.

TIRED.

No comments: