I really should update this thing shouldn't I?
So I'm home. From Kingston. There and back again.
Stupid Prof exam went surprisingly well. Went back to house, drank a glass of Bailey's and milk in celebration, watched two eps of Cowboy Bebop and then to bed, and then to bed. Took a 2 hour nap, the best sleep I've had for the three weeks since exams started.
Non Sequitur #1: words we've invented since the beginning of the school year - smiggle (verb, to smile/smirk while trying not to giggle), blong (adjective, (hair that is) long and blond), frankquilly (adverb, to be frankly tranquil).
Watched Return of the King twice already. Awesome both times; I think I like this best of the three films. Have I mentioned how much I love Pippin? I love Pippin. With any luck, Nem will be able to catch him for me when she's in New Zealand. Ke ke ke ke ke...house hobbit. I can install him in Melilywa and he can cook for me. Seedcake and whatnot. And I can laugh at him when he's smoking his pipeweed. Aragorn is all kingly like, but he's better when he's all dirtied up. Thank goodness the film only conveys how he looks and not how he smells.
Denethor was excellently prat-like. Much like Nerdy-High-Schooler-Who-Sat-Next-To-Me-And-Wouldn't-Stop-Flirting- With-Girls-But-Only-Before-Movie-Started-Or-Else-I-Would've-Beaned- Him-With-My-Shoe. Jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk. I wanted to bing him.
Non Sequitur #2: Other Chinglish phrases frequently repeated as a source of entertainment during exam period: "It's in the hup." and "I can't wun anymore! AUGH!!"
Ha ha, Gandalf obviously got his hair straightened while he was dead. And then re-bleached at Edoras before he rode off with Pip to Minas Tirith. Of course this (watching ROTK, not Gandalf's hair maintenance) means that I have to re-read the books to remind myself of what happened overall. So that's how I'll be spending my week.
Happy Belated Birthdays Marge and Maggie!
Many Christmas dinners/meals/belly busters this week, too. Will be as plump and rolly-polly as Fatty Bolger or even Bombur by the end of the week. But stomach-linked jollity tempered by the fact that my mom is making me drink Chinese herbal medicine this week. Ugh, it's like drinking cleaning alcohol mixed with gasoline mixed with essence of slug and bat and Wormtongue.
Non Sequitur #3: I am such a geek. That much is evident.