Yo Pumpkin Head
Shinichiro Watanabe is a genius. Cowboy Bebop has been around for a while, it's on the Cartoon Network (blurry bastards), and I've seen the series at least twice now, but it gets better each time around. It really is "a genre that will define itself." Cool bounty hunters, spaceships, characters with intriguing pasts, a crazy little kid and a dog. Just watch it. Velly good stuff.
Yokko Kano is also a genius. After looking through the music section (under downloads) at The Jazz Messengers, I went and listened to all the CB soundtracks I have (which is most of them) and looked up the info for each track on the website. I'm not really into jazz or blues (okay, I'm not into them at all) but the soundtracks include both genres, as well as some classical, rock, mambo, classical and more that I can't define. Kickass kickass cookass kickass. The Seatbelts are cool.
12.11.2003
at
1:24 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment