3.13.2004

Bork! Bork! Bork!

So I had this great little post about how I love Mozilla Firefox because it's fast, slick, allows tabbed browsing, blocks unwanted ads and has a really cute logo, but then Blogger killed it. Oh well. The previous run-on sentence can take it's place. Otherwise, not much has happened lately, but next week is Hell Week(TM) Part 2. You know, university would be lot more fun if it weren't for all this homework. It would be a lot easier too if only they didn't insist on this 'midterm' nonsense. So as a break from my studying, I did a whole bunch of tests and other blog-type things. Enjoy.


The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz
The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz


My goddamn rock solid ghetto shiznit name is
Tempestuous Teapot, Yo. What's yours?
Powered by Rum and Monkey.



Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

Twenty Random Songs from My Playlist:
   1. Coldplay - Yellow
   2. Ashley MacIsaac - Sleepy Maggie
   3. Chantal Kreviazuk - Surrounded
   4. Jamiroquai - Little L
   5. The Tragically Hip - The KillerWhaleTank song
   6. Haibane Renmei - Ethereal Remains
   7. Garbage - Stupid Girl
   8. Better Than Ezra - Good
   9. Foo Fighters - All My Life
   10. Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive
   11. House of Pain - Jump Around
   12. Foo Fighters - Everlong
   13. Ayumi Hamasaki - Endless Sorrow
   14. Tarzan Soundtrack - Son of Man
   15. Matchbox 20 - Long Day
   16. The Oystars - Nanka Shiwase
   17. Sky - Some Kinda Wonderful
   18. Diana Krall - Sunny Side of the Street
   19. Live - All Over You
   20. Tanya Chua - Blue Moon

What Flavour Are You? Tomato is what I taste like.Tomato is what I taste like. I taste like nothing, except a tomato. I'm sometimes sweet and sometimes tart; sometimes juicy, sometimes crisp. The roles of a tomato are many and varied. I am an exception to all the rules. What Flavour Are You?




find your inner PIE @ stvlive.com

...ha ha. I'm a little tart.

No comments: