9.07.2004

Damn you Bell

Back in Kingston, moned into nice new apartment with high ceilings and a stinky fridge. The fridge turned off because the circuit blew about a week ago but we weren't here for about two weeks. Hence, poor Bento had to clean out the fridge while my parents and I went to Loblaws and bought more food.

Trying to order Bell Sympatico (High Speed for a while...until the discount ends) but the bloody computer won't let me order online. Dammit! I'm hoping the order didn't go through and bungle up my credit card info. Will have to order over the phone to a human being instead of punching in my information on a cold, unfeeling beast of a PC.

But, yeah. Am alive and well at school. BLARGH!

Edit: DAMMIT! Realized webpage does not display properly on bloody IE 6. Damned if I'm going to go back and recode my entire site according to IE standards. Too lazy. And it seems to work for everyone else (I use Mozilla, the best thing since the breadbox) so blah. Please leave a comment if it looks wonky to you.

No comments: