Whoa, I am Metalluna!
Internet up and running as of last Tuesday. I am back on good terms with Bell Canada again.
The year is off to a good start, in that my classes are interesting and my profs are not exasperating (so far). I worry sometimes that my major can often bore me out of my mind, but it doesn't seem to be the case this year. *knock on wood*
I've decided I need to start worrying less. Since moving in, I've been stressed about course selection, getting internet set up, the disturbing mustiness of my carpet, the disturbing holes in the wall underneath my window, etc. None of these situations (except for the internet set-up) have benefited from this frantic brow-furrowing and teeth-gnashing. So hopefully this school year will see a relaxed Pig with +5 mellowness.
And now, a paragraph on why I love the West Wing: "First we got a history of the fjords, then we got a quiz on the fjords. Do you have any idea how much I'd like to dress you up in lederhosen and drop-kick you into a fjord?!" "You IDIOT! I'm Joey Lucas!" "Sir, I need you to buckle down: it wasn't a nightmare, you really are the President." "I watched Ms Julia Child." "History of the yam in Latin." "Sam's getting his ass kicked by a girl! CJ, get the popcorn." "Sir, I need you to pardon a turkey."
9.20.2004
at
11:37 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment