Multitask Cramming
Unlike the Christmas break, which I spent in a largely antisocial, midnight-blue-bordering-on-depressive, book-wallowing manner, Reading Week (i.e. now) has been pretty busy. I've been cramming for most of the week.
Cramming time with friends and family this week. Weekend spent with family mostly, eating, eating and eating. Ate lunch with my aunt (Ming-yee) and grandma (Ah-poh). Went to TenRen's at MetroSquare with Ming (SCS pal who I haven't seen for ages), consumed a almond/sesame hot milk tea and chatted for two hours. Tomorrow night, maybe dinner with my Queen's "homies" (ha, so yellow) and various Wnd-friends. Friday night, possibly downtown with Tiff and the J/Gen's to eat and watch movie. Saturday, Ho-ming and Katie's giant engagement dinner (Part 2: The Friends) at home: 70 people, 70 pairs of shoes, 70 stomachs to fill and 70 arses to park.
Bring it.
Cramming for school. CISC 235 (Data Structures in Java) midterm and CISC 260 (Parogramming Paradigms...whatever the hell that means) assignment for next Tuesday. Neither of which I've prepared for/finished/started. Also a CISC 223 (Software Specification) assignment due Thursday. I haven't even looked at that one yet. In short, with regards to this section of my life, I am screwed.
Moving on.
Lastly, cramming for...my dental exam. This involves an obscene amount of brushing, flossing, and gargling in preparation for my dental appointment on Friday. Hopefully, with a little more work, I'll pass this one with flying colours. And possibly a new toothbrush and some floss.
Only thing that has stayed the same as Christmas break is that I'm still book-wallowing (all the Little House on the Prairie books) and I've changed hues, from midnight to sky blue.
2.19.2004
at
12:38 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment